- This policy forms part of our Terms of business which can be found here
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Data we collect about you
5.We may collect the following information about you:
- i) Your Name
- ii) Company Name
iii) Telephone Number
- iv) Email Address
- v) Any postal addresses that you provide
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through our online store, or make contact with us through the contact us page on our online profile.
How we handle your data
- We use this information for the following reasons: Process any orders you make through our ecommerce platform Improve our products and services For marketing our products and services to you For market research
- We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
- Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyse traffic and visitors and help our site respond to you as an individual.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our site and analyse visitor behaviour through statistics.
Links to other websites
- You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store or profile on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
Controlling your information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Credit account customers
13.Where you have a credit account with us we may collate payment history data for our own use and we may share this data with our credit reference suppliers.