- All News
- November 2013
We all spend time and money ensuring that our own hair looks amazing but what about the children! If you have children then you’ll know that sometimes getting their hair looking cool and trendy can sometimes be difficult.
Well we have put together a few children’s styles that are bang on trend and are easy to do.
For the girls.
Luckily there are loads of different hair styles for little Princesses and we have picked just a few of our favourites.
The messy braid.
This is ideal for girls with long hair as it keeps the hair away from the face and because it’s a messy braid you don’t need to worry about it looking good all day.
1.Firstly wash hair using Dubble Trubble 2-in-1 shampoo and body wash.
2.Towel dry hair and comb through some Dubble trubble detangling spray.
3.Blow dry till nearly completely dry.
4.Starting from the nape of the neck begin to braid the hair all the way down to the ends.Secure with a band.
These can be done on medium to long hair are will make your little girl look super cute. This works best on day old hair, as it helps hold the curls.
1. Part the hair in the middle.
2. Wrap small sections of hair around a small barrel curling iron.
3. Clip hair on each side away from the face.
4. Set the style with Organic Head hairspray.
The Trendy Bun
This is another really quick and easy style.
1.Tease some Organic Head Mousse through the hair to make it more manageable.
2.Gather hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic band.
3. Tease the ponytail to make it appear thicker.
4. Loosely wrap the ponytail into a bun and secure it with a bobby pin.
5. Set with Organic Head hairspray.
This is a style that can be created on all lengths of hair.
1. Part hair to the side.
2. French braid both sides
3. Secure each side with an elastic band.
4. Finish with Organic head Hairspray.
For the Boys.
This is a great retro look and looks super cute with Glasses.
1. Apply a small amount of Organic Head Mousse on to dry hair.
2. Create a deep side part with a comb. Give the front a little lift.
3. Comb and flatten the sides backwards.
4. Finish with some Organic Head Shine Spray.
A classic look with a modern twist.
1. Apply some Organic Head Mousse to the hair.
2. Comb hair forward and then to the side with fingers. This will make hair go to the side without a visible parting.
3. Flatten the sides down.
4. Run a brush through the hair from the front to the back and spray with Organic Head hairspray to create lift.