Hair Tutorial: Straight down the middle.
- All News
- October 2013
One of the newest hair trends hitting the catwalks at the moment is the comeback of the centre parting and this time it’s paired with straight, sleek, shiny locks. This look is easy to recreate and as it doesn’t take long to do, it’s the perfect style for ensuring a fabulous day look.
1. Wash hair with Organic Head everyday shampoo and follow with Organic Head everyday conditioner.
2. Towel dry hair and then apply Organic Head Anti-Frizz serum, starting from the roots and using your fingers to apply all the way to the ends.
3. Use a hairdryer on the hair as normal till nearly dry then using a brush or comb find your centre parting. This can be done by brushing hair back from the front and looking for the natural parting as the hair falls down, you may need to adjust with a comb to get it dead centre.
4. Now the hair is parted in the middle, use a large paddle brush and the hairdryer to encourage the hair to dry straight, without adding too much volume to the roots.
5. Finally using hair straighteners, take sections of the hair and straighten from the root to the ends. Repeat till all the hair has been done.
6. Finish off with Organic Head Heat Defense & Shine spray to create that sleek, shiny look.
Don’t forget that constant styling can really take it out of your hair so make sure you regularly give your hair a little TLC. The ultimate deep-treatment, colour reviving, hero hair beauty mask, Organic Head Detox Masque not only leaves hair smooth and soft with mirror-shine, it adds volume by deeply cleansing the scalp to remove product build up.
Featuring a cuticle smoothing, nourishing cocktail of ingredients including coconut, argan and orange and castor oils plus, vitamins C & E to aide hair growth and colour.