Limp Locks to Volumised tresses.
- All News
- November 2013
Big hair is in and there is nothing more frustrating than trying to turn limp locks into beautiful volumised tresses. Luckily for you we have put together a guide to getting that majestic bouncy maine.
The source of most of the volume will come from the roots so most of the work will be on trying to add as much volume to the roots as possible.
- Wash hair with Organic Head Detox and Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner this will help remove any residue left from styling products that could pull the hair down, as well as nourishing the hair to give it a glossy shine.
- Towel dry hair and then use Organic Head Full Volume Root Lift Spray this will help give you that extra lift.
- Tip your head upside down and blow-dry, this will set off the root spray and lift the hair.
- Flip head back and using a large barrel brush section off the hair, concentrating on the crown area, pull the hair up while blow-drying it and gentle let it full back down.
- Once again tip your head upside down and spray the roots with Organic Head Hairspray to finish.
- If you have long hair you can also add volume by using a medium sized conical tong to create loose curls then finish with some hairspray.