PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM – JOB APPLICANTS
We at Daniel Galvin Jr ask for personal information from job applicants to assist with our recruitment processes. Any information about you which is obtained by us during the application process (including any information obtained directly from you or from third parties) may be retained and used by us for the purposes of considering your suitability for employment, to take up your references, conduct appropriate checks and as otherwise reasonably required for the purposes of our business or applicable law.
We may disclose information we receive from you to our departments other than the one to which you may have originally applied to work if we think it is appropriate to do so for the above purposes.
If your application is successful, and you subsequently become employed by us, the information will become part of your personnel file.
If we do not employ you, we may still retain for a reasonable period (no longer than 3 months) and use the personal information we hold relating to you to be able to consider your application again at a later date should a suitable position become available. If you would rather we do not do so, please let us know.
In accordance with applicable law, you are entitled to ask for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to ask us to correct any inaccuracies. Please contact Data Protection Officer if you would like to make such a request or if you have any questions at the details below:
Daniel Galvin Jr
4 West Halkin Street, Belgravia, London, SW1X 8JA
We will process your personal information to meet our legal requirements, legitimate interests and / or to perform our contractual obligations. Where we need to process special or sensitive categories of personal information, we will ask for your consent before the processing begins.
We have adopted organisational and technical measures to safeguard your personal information and ensure it is accessed by team members only on a need-to-know basis. Your personal information will be processed in the United Kingdom only. Where permitted by Data Protection laws, in addition to the above, you have the right to:
- Access in permanent form the personal information held about you;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal information is processed with your consent;
- Update and correct your personal information so that it is accurate;
- Delete your personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
- Restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, e.g. where you have contested the accuracy of your personal information, for the period enabling us to verify its accuracy;
- Data portability, which enables the transfer of personal information between organisations;
- Be free from profiling and automated decision making, meaning you shall not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing which results in legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you; and
- File a complaint with us and/or the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will also ask you to supply us with sensitive personal information relating to your:
- Criminal background;
- Driving offences;
- Health condition, including medication used and allergies.
Any Sensitive Personal Information will be only retained for as long as it is necessary and will only be
used for the following purposes:
- Equality of opportunity monitoring;
- To assess your suitability for a particular position (e.g. to meet legal requirements);
- To consider whether any adjustments may need to be made to accommodate an applicant with a disability.
Please note, the provision of such sensitive personal information by you is entirely voluntary; and in order for us to process your sensitive personal information, we require your consent.
Sensitive Personal Information Consent
I consent to the processing of personal sensitive information as described above.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]